We Welcome Susan Sall, Interim Assistant Principal

Hello Freedom Hill Community,

Please help me in welcoming Susan Sall, interim Assistant Principal, to FHES!  Her first day in this role is tomorrow, Monday.  We are excited to have her join the FHES Family.  As you know, Teresa Davis, Assistant Principal, is in China adopting her daughter and will be taking a leave of absence.  Below is a greeting from Mrs. Sall.  I hope you all have a chance to meet her.  She brings a tremendous skillset to our great school.

“My name is Susan Sall and I am very excited about joining the Freedom Hill community for these next couple of months as an interim Assistant Principal.  I have seventeen years of experience in Fairfax County Public Schools. During this time, I have served several elementary schools as a Reading Specialist and Reading Recovery Teacher.  Most recently, I have been working in the Department of Human Resources to help implement Professional Evaluations for teachers and administrators.  I am a proud mother of three Fairfax County students.  I am looking forward to working with the staff, students and community of Freedom Hill Elementary.  Although this is a temporary position, I hope that I can make a positive impact on the school.  As you visit Freedom Hill, please come by and introduce yourself to me.  I really want to get to know everyone so that I can serve the   Freedom Hill community to the best of my ability.”

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weekend,

Scott

Scott E. Bloom

Principal