Community Services Board – Merrifield – Spanish Session – Effective Parenting

Message from Leonardo A. Espina Borrero, Prevention Specialist Wellness and Health Promotion and Prevention:

The Wellness and Health Promotion Team is happy to announce the opening of a brand new building to house the Community Services Board in Merrifield. This state of the art building will house a number of mental health and substance abuse services as well as emergency services and other medical service deliveries. I have attached a service card which details all the services currently housed in the new building. And with the opening of the new building we are looking to being able to provide additional services to the communities we serve. That being said, we will be starting a Spanish session of our ACT program for parents at the new building. Continuing on our journey to foster effective parenting techniques and healthy children we will be providing a 10 week ACT parenting course free of charge. The course will take place every Tuesday starting February 24th, 2015 from 9:30AM to 11:30AM. The course includes all materials and a certificate of completion. For more information regarding the act program visit: http://actagainstviolence.apa.org/ Spaces are limited, so I encourage those who are interested to contact me to reserve a spot. I have attached the program flyer with all pertinent information as well as my contact information. Feel free to contact me with any questions. 

Leonardo A. Espina Borrero

Prevention Specialist Wellness and Health Promotion and Prevention

3900 Jermantown Rd, Suite 200 Fairfax, VA 22030

Office: 703-383-8414

leonardo.espinaborrero@fairfaxcounty.gov

ACTflier csb logo Merrifield

merrifield-services-card