Car Wash Details – A Message from Mrs. Buggio!

Good Afternoon,

I would like to begin by saying a HUGE thank you to each and every one of you.  The money that we collect, no matter how small or large, will help our technology infrastructure to better support the learning needs of our students today and moving forward.

May 30th Car Wash Details…

• The car wash is being held at the school (Freedom Hill), in the bus loop.  The parking lot will be open, please do not park in the bus loop.
  • Please arrive between 7:50 and 8:10. If you are leaving early or arriving late due to other engagements, we will see you when you get here. We are happy to be flexible. J
  • Please remember that all students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.  All teachers will be washing cars too!
  • Bring a bottle of water and a snack if desired.  It will be hot, so please at least bring water.
  • Don’t forget sunscreen!!!
  • Consider wearing a Freedom Hill t-shirt, if you have one, or a red/white shirt in the event that you do not.
  • Wear clothing that can get dirty/wet. Car washing can be a messy job!

It looks like we will have a warm and partly sunny morning this Saturday, May 30th.  If it is raining on Saturday morning, I will update the website front page (under Upcoming Event Details) to say CAR WASH CANCELED. I will also send out an email if I have your email address. However, as a general note, if it is raining the event will be canceled.

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday! Please email or call if you have any questions.

Janelle Buggio

School Based Technology Specialist (SBTS)

Freedom Hill Elementary School

“Thinking Outside the Box”

Office: 703.506.7848

Cell: 703.732.9788