2012 ExxonMobil Education Alliance Program Grant!

Freedom Hill is the proud recipient of the 2012 ExxonMobil Education Alliance Program Grant!  What follows below is our letter of appreciation:

Dear Mr. Khan & PMG/ExxonMobil,

Allow this letter to serve as evidence of our sincere appreciation for the 2012 ExxonMobil Education Alliance Program grant awarded to Freedom Hill Elementary School in the amount of $500!  I speak for the staff by stating we are very excited for this financial support you have afforded to us, as we embark on a constant search to identify the most valuable resources and support for our students.

I have a personal interest in science, as I studied biology during a portion of my undergraduate experience.  We all recognize the importance of establishing a strong educational program in mathematics and science in order for our students to be competitive in our global society in the 21st century.

I will ensure this grant will target Freedom Hill’s advancement in these fields.  Professional development of our staff, accessible resources for students, and additional opportunities for the community to engage in meaningful learning are some of the critical components of strong academic programs.

Again, thank you so much for nominating our school for the 2012 ExxonMobil Education Alliance Program grant.  We look forward to witnessing the impact it will bring to our school community!

Sincerely,

Scott E. Bloom

Principal