My wife Erin is a Career Experience Specialist for the Fairfax High School Academy. Below is some information that she asked me to post for your consideration. Thank you!
As a partner in education, a college, entrepreneur, private office, clinic, hospital, business or non-profit organization we are seeking your support for the Fairfax County Public Schools Career Academies’ Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Health Sciences (STEM-H) Expo for FCPS students and parents to attend to learn more about STEM and Health Science college and career opportunities to be prepared to meet the future jobs in these fields.
This event will be held on Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 at Chantilly High School in Chantilly, VA from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. You are invited to participate in any or all of the following ways:
- Exhibitor’s Hall – Table to market your business/school
- Demonstration of Business/Industry or Product
- Donate to support STEM-Health initiatives in Fairfax County Public Schools with monetary and in kind donations
- Provide goody bags items for students/participants
- Join Exxon-Mobil in sponsoring the event (Company logo must be supplied in PDF or JPG by February 7th to email@example.com)
- Silver level – small listing in the program $ 100
- Gold level– large listing on the back of the program $ 200
- Platinum level – large listing on the back of the program and company/organization name included in the FCPS news release to local and regional media, featured in the Apple 21 film of the event $ 300
The schedule of events is attached along with our flyer for your review. Please consider our request to participate in or sponsor this event. We ask that you respond to me (at firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 6, 2014 with your interest in supporting this event.
Thank you for your support of our STEM-H initiatives in the Fairfax County Public Schools Career Academies.
Career Experience Specialist
Fairfax Academy for Communications and the Arts
(703) 219.2385 – Office
(703) 219.2382 – Fax