Blog by FHES Parent, Radha Thiagarajan
I am pleased to inform you that registration is now OPEN for FLEX Spanish and Hindi programs.
Thanks for participating in the FLEX interest survey earlier this month. Based on the feedback received, the teacher availability and room availability, we are able to bring in two languages (Spanish and Hindi) as before-school and after-school programs this year. Please follow the instructions below to register. Please register as soon as possible since slots are limited! The deadline for registration is October 2nd, 2015.
- Go to http://tinyurl.com/fall-flex. You will see a list of programs.
- If interested in Spanish, please choose “Spanish Level 1 (20 hours)”
- If interested in Hindi Beginner, please choose “Hindi Level 1 (20 hours)“
- If interested in Hindi Intermediate, please choose “Hindi Level 2 (20 hours)“
- You will then be taken to another page showing the different schools and the relevant programs.
- From this page, please find “Freedom Hill Elementary” and carefully choose the program for the grade your child is in. PLEASE NOTE: We have done extensive research on how to group the grades. So PLEASE REGISTER YOUR CHILD ONLY IN THE GROUP that contains your child’s grade. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Follow the instructions in the page to make payment and complete registration. You may have to create an account if you are a new user to the FLEX website.
- You can also register by calling the FLEX office at 703-658-2727.
As always, please reach out to me if you run into any issues with registration.
Please, also spread the word to other parents and encourage them to enroll. Remember, there is a minimum requirement for all the programs and they cannot be offered if the minimum requirement is not met.
Thank you for your cooperation. Looking forward to successful language teaching this year!