Pay for Student Fees Online
Online payment for student fees and school store items will be available through the MySchoolBucks School Store starting today, Tuesday, January 9. This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases, such as field trips, school lunch, and recorders to name a few. You will be able to pay for a variety of school fees using credit/debit cards or electronic checks.
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web
- Efficiency – Eliminate the need to write checks and for students to bring money to school
- Flexibility – Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com or to the MySchoolBucks link located on Freedom Hill’s homepage to establish an account.
- Add your students using the name of the school they are attending, and either their student ID or birthdate.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your account has been established.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic checks.
- There are no convenience fees for using the online payment system.