Blog by Mrs. Trzcinski & Mr. Dowling:
We kicked off our Jump Rope/Hoops For Heart program this week and our school’s event is right around the corner! We are thrilled to participate as we work together to raise money for the American Heart Association and learn how nutrition and being active can help us live longer, healthier lives.
First things first! We have an easy way for you to raise money online by having your very own fundraising page. Simply follow these steps:
1. Go to www.heart.org/jump and search for Freedom Hill Elementary
2. Once you find your school, click on Join the Team
3. Create a username and password and then fill out the registration form
4. Share your personal fundraising link with friends and family right away.
5. Download the FREE Mobile app for iPhone or Android by searching for Jump/Hoops and fundraise no matter where you are!
You may already be hearing your student talk about earning a free glow in the dark Scare Squad wristband! It’s free just for registering and if you download the mobile app, you can bring it to life and have one of our awesome scare squad monsters teach you about heart health!
Once you have your fundraising page, login to your HeadQuarters to get started.
1. Send 10 Emails or Ecards to friends and family. You can start by making your very own donation and earn the first scare squad monster and monster clasp! For just a $10 online donation, your child will earn both Jax and Charger and your teacher has them now.
2. Download the app to watch your monsters come to life and fundraise on the go. Search jump/hoops in the android or apple store.
Thank you so much for supporting our school and the American Heart Association. We know you can do this!
Mrs. Trzcinski and Mr. Dowling