FCPS Values Your Opinion
On March 24th, you will receive an invitation from Dr. Scott Brabrand, Superintendent of Fairfax County Public Schools to participate in the 2019 FCPS Family Engagement Survey!
We would love for you to complete the survey letting us know how we are doing in the areas of:
- Providing you opportunities to partner.
- Developing positive relationships.
- Ensuring student success and more.
The survey will be available between March 24th– April 12th.
The information we learn from you will help us strengthen family engagement and continue fostering a Caring Culture throughout FCPS.
There are 3 ways you can complete the survey.
- Check your email after March 24 for an invitation with a survey link from Dr. Scott Brabrand, Superintendent with subject line: FCPS Family Engagement Survey.
- Ask the front office staff for a paper survey. You can complete it right there on the spot.
- Complete the online survey using one of the school computers. The office staff would be happy to show you an available computer for you to complete the survey electronically at the school.
We honor your opinion and commitment to your child and our schools. We strive to make it a better place for ALL!
For more information, please contact your child’s school.